Thanks for your interest in the Lord's work in Leon and our family!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

God Answers Prayers!
Today, the team had a work day at the church. We were "tarring" the roof, when I saw a familar face outside the gate of the church building. Since I was on the "third story" I asked Omar to go and talk to them. After a few minutes, he came back up and told me that we were going to eat lunch and talk to Salvador and Maria Cruz (the couple that came and then told us never mind). I was so excited to see them and hear from them. I have been praying for them since they day they told us they didn't want to study any more. We had a good lunch together and apparently she has been reading some of the flyers we gave them. She had some questions about miracles and fasting, from the literature. We did our best to answer them and we have a study Saturday morning. Please continue to pray for this couple. God is working in their lives and I am so thrilled to see their humble, truth-seeking nature.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This website is dedicated to the Lord's work in Leon, GTO in general, but specifically the lives and ministry of the Gary family.
hit counters