Thanks for your interest in the Lord's work in Leon and our family!

Saturday, May 08, 2010




Another "Primera Comunion"

To be a light for Jesus you often do things that aren't that comfortable or desireable. This Saturday was one of those times. One of Mason's school buddies, Cristina, was having her "1st communion". Now I'm not Catholic, nor do I have any desire to convert. But I also knew that if I didn't go to this event I would never have the chance to meet most of the parents from Mase's school, must less have any kind of impact on them for Christ! Of course Mase was super excited for the social aspect of the event, so we went. I would love to tell you that after the event, we studied with that family the rest of the night and the mother was converted and she then baptized her priest....that's NOT what happened. But I can tell you that we shined a light for Jesus and shared His love with people are looking for God. People who are seeking for something more, because they know this is not all there is! Please pray for Cristina and her mother. They need to know more about Jesus!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
This website is dedicated to the Lord's work in Leon, GTO in general, but specifically the lives and ministry of the Gary family.
hit counters